Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday FIVE

Since we are on vacation this weekend, these are my 5 top place to visit (in the US)...

  1. Bahamas - OK, so it isn't really the US, but it's VERY close! Love the sun, love the crystal clear blue water, love the crazy taxi driver that almost killed me with his driving skills. LOVE the beach.
  2. Florida - What can I say, I am a theme park enthusiest. Just DisneyWorld alone is enough to make my blood run quicker, but throw in Sea World and Universal Studios. I'm SO there!!!
  3. Yellowstone/Tetons - Besides the fact that Scott and I honey-mooned here, I just LOVE this place. I love all the natural wonders and all the wildlife - and NO I have never seen a bear, dang-it!
  4. Washington DC - I love the history in our nation's capitol. I love visiting the Smithsonians - you could spend a lifetime there. But don't go there in the summer - so freakin' humid (and crowded).
  5. Southern Utah - Yeah, I don't have to go very far for this one. I love where I am this weekend - Lake Powell. Love our national parks - Arches, Bryce and my fav: Zions. Love hiking through these awesome formations. So incredible.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

have fun in lake powell!

Jennie said...

bet you're weekend is going to be a whole lot more fun than our's!!! Tell Eric I am hurt for the noninvite. I love all of those places too! even though I haven't been to florida or the Bahamas, but I can wish. And for D.C., that is the most memorable. especially when i got lost by the Vietnam Wall and Mom and Dad thought I had been kidnapped. Classic