Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bountiful Parade

We had a great time at the Parade last night. It was VERY hot, but the kids had a blast. Kesley was home "sick" - I didn't think she really wanted to be with the family, but she was green when we got home, so yeah - she wasn't well. The rest of us had a great time at the parade and watched fireworks later from my mom's circle.


I think Audrey drank at least 4 of these - it was hot!

PLEEEESE - throw us some candy!


(L to R) Scott's mom, my mom, Scott's dad, Scott

Me, Audrey & Hallie waiting (& baking) for the parade to start


Dallin hoping for candy (he got a ton).


Yeah, it's kind of white trash, but it was HOT.



Hallie had it - she moved to the shade and tormented Audrey for the last 30 minutes of the parade. We dragged her to the car crying.

2 comments:

Tonya Joy said...

Things like this make me REALLY miss Utah!

Kellie said...

Looks fun!! And HOT!