Tuesday, July 15, 2008

eBay Project


This photo looks like a huge disorganized mess (luckily it's tucked away in my craft room in the basement), but actually I have these clothes sorted into very specific piles to sell on eBay. They are last fall/winter's items (mostly Audrey's) that I am going to sell. I will be listing them over the next few weeks (saving the heavy winter things and halloween costumes for early Sept lisings). Anyone want to make a guess on what they are worth??? I will post what I make this month when the last item posted in July is sold. I'm hoping for $300-$400, which is about what I made on the summer clothes I sold in February. They are mostly Gap and Gymboree, so they sell really well and are in very good condition! You can check it out starting later this week on my ebay page - rachelreyn - just click "view items". I'd better get to work. I need to take pictures and write up item descriptions...


2 comments:

Kellie said...

Nice project! That'll keep you busy! That's awesome that you can make so much money off them!

Jennie said...

Man, that is some good cash. Too bad I have to hold onto mine just in case I have another girl in the distant future