Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. Fresh fruit. And I'm eating a ton of fresh fruits an veggies (new healthy eating plan - love it). My favs right now are strawberries and kiwis. Costco has both right now and they are beautiful - YUM!


2. Mary Englebright. Her characters are so cute. I have a little box designed by her that hold my rubber bands at work and it is so sweet - makes me smile.

3. OFF! mosquito repellant. I hate mosquito bites - I am allergic and swell up like mad - plus the itch, who enjoys that? OFF! is the best. And it comes in some other more pleasant smelling fragrences that aren't half bad. AND they have a new non-greasy spray that is even more wonderful. I live by a "great" big stagnant lake - gotta have OFF!

4. Sleeping in. This doesn't happen very often - especailly with Hallie/Audrey, but when it does it is HEAVEN. I wish I could be a teenager like Kesley and sleep until noon. I hate mornings.


5. Wipies. They aren't just for babies you know. And they are great to keep in the kitchen to wipe off messy hands and faces. We have them in every bathroom, the girls room, the kitchen, in the car and each diaper bag. My favorites are Kirkland (from Costco) and Parents Choice (Walmart brand). Both are thick enough to get it done, but thin enough to manuver. Oh, and I love the disinfectant wipies many stores have to wipe off your cart with. Yeah, wipies are good.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

i wanted to sleep in sooo bad this morning. had i known that my boss was going to be in after 11am...i would have been tempted. Fresh fruit is also a fav.

Shelly said...

I came for inspiration and wanted to use them all! Good picks. Strawberries especially, and sleeping in.

(I did still the wipes idea but changed it a bit).