Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sundays

I love Sundays...

  • I don't have anything to accomplish besides going to church and usually making something to contribute to our weekly family dinners at Scott's parents.
  • My house is usually clean from our Saturday jobs and I usually make sure my kitchen is cleaned the night before so I don't have to face a mess on Sunday morning.
  • Mornings seem extra quiet with nobody mowing the lawn and no kids outside screaming and playing. This kids even slept in this morning - well, Hallie came in at 7 and crawled in bed with us, but Audrey slept until 8. Dallin, Kesley and daddy are still asleep.
  • I get a few minutes to check my e-mail, blog and ebay account before I start making breadsticks.
  • Don't get me wrong though, my Sundays aren't all bliss - getting through 3 hours of church with 4 kids (2 during naptime) is no piece of cake. Just getting to church on time is a challenge, but besides that little bit of stress, Sundays are by far my favorite day of the week.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I agree!!

Kellie said...

Yep, I love Sundays too...especially when church isn't at 9

bottspot said...

I love Sundays too! I wish we could have a couple each week. Thanks for your thoughts with Josh's g-pas passing. It's hard even though it's best. Oh, and my parents went to Brazil for their mission. Kind of crazy to have them gone, but it's a good thing. I love your blog postings. I need to be more like you and post more often. how do you do it with 4 kids?