Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday FIVE

I just realized today is Friday - I have completely lost track of time this week and it felt like a Saturday today because Scott is home. He's off tomorrow too, so it is really strange to have him home 3 days in a row. Anyway, I'm getting distracted...


This week's Friday FIVE:


1. FIREWORKS. We went to our hometown fireworks last night and since out girls were exhausted tonight, we stayed home. BUT, our neighbors had a TON of illegal mortar fireworks, so it was quite the show again tonight - from our own front porch.



2. RAINBOW SLUSHIE. Paces Dairy Ann is one of those greasy spoon places that just makes great food. I love their signature Popsicles, greasy onion rings (and fry sauce) and their rainbows - your choice of peach, lime, cherry or grape slush with vanilla soft serve ice cream in the middle. YUM!



3. GARDENING. I weeded my front flowerbeds this morning and I love the satisfaction of completing that task. Plus it is nice to get outside on a beautiful (although hot) day. Tomorrow I'm on to the backyard beds.




4. SCENTSY. I love my scentsy wickless candles. They smell so yummy, I could just sit and inhale them all day long. Right now I have "sugar cookie" in my jar. Heaven.



5. SUMMER NIGHTS. I love the calm, warm summer nights. It is so fun to take a late walk or cruise around in Scott's jeep. Even just sitting on the front porch enjoying the stars is so nice. Love that!


2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love all these things too! Summer is the best!

Annemarie said...

Oh man...now I've GOT to go to Pace's.