Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. I am really into trying new recipes lately. Not all have been successful, but it's fun to try new and different things. I just got a new ward cookbook recently and am having fun going through it and picking out my neighbor's favorites to try. And I love going through magazines and finding great recipes. Oh, and Annemarie has a wonderful cooking blog you should check out!




2. Summer weddings. We went to a friend's wedding this past weekend and I love seeing all the wedding garb... the beautiful dresses, the flowers, the food, the cake, the pictures, wedding video, gift table, etc... I think I should have been a wedding planner. Wouldn't that be a FUN job?



3. Bath & Body Works. They are having their semi-annual sale right NOW. Need I say more?


4. I'm kind of into sewing again lately. I guess I should be, I just spent $170 to get my sewing machine fixed/tuned up. It's a great little machine though and is 15 years old. Now it's running like it's brand new. I love making things. I'm even thinking about making some items and seeing if I can sell them on eBay.




5. This one is boring, but I love this toothpaste: Crest Whitening Expressions Cinnamon Rush Liquid Gel. I don't like mint flavored toothpaste - when I was pregnant with Kesley, I had a really bad adversion to mint flavor, it would make me dry heave. And I still can't stand it, so this flavor is my absolute fav!


2 comments:

Kellie said...

I would love to be a wedding planner too...it would be so much fun.

Annemarie said...

Thank you!

How long is the Bath & Body Works sale going on?? Time to restock!