Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Right Now

My head is going to explode. Hallie is sitting in the family room banging on the fisher price xylophone, singing a song she is making up as she goes along. In fact, she just told herself, "That was a wonderful song, let's sing another." I have no idea who she's talking to - she's the only one in there.

Audrey for the moment is quiet, but only because 2 minutes ago she was screaming and I stuck a binki in her mouth. She is tired and ornery since she woke up at 3am this morning and would NOT go back to sleep. I finally brought her downstairs and we watched 27 Dresses at about 4am. I am so exhausted I am ready to pass out.

Dallin is a half hour late coming home from his friend's house and will be in a bit of trouble when he finally shows up. He just can't grasp the concept of coming home on time. And then he's so upset when there are consequences!

Kesley went to 7-11 with some friends to buy slurpees. She actually cleaned her room today, which means the earth must have fallen off it's axis.

And now Scott is home from work and the girls are going nuts cause daddy is here. They just about explode when the garage door goes up.

So, here I am, counting down the minutes until the girl's bedtime and hoping I can finally get in a shower today. Yeah, it was one of THOSE days.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Hahaha, i love hallie... She has the biggest imagination. Sorry things are so hectic at your house! Hopefully audrey will sleep better tonight!

Annemarie said...

I'm soooooo sorry. I feel your pain. Hopefully everyone (including you) is in bed, fast asleep, right now. How much longer until they go back to school?????

Tonya Joy said...

I HEAR YA! I was so glad to put the kids down tonight. We've had a few horrible nights lately w/ Aidan. He's teething some more and it's not fun. Hope you get some down time!!!

Tasha said...

I feel your pain! :) I love those nights when they dont want to go back to bed, been there, done that. hope things are better today!