Monday, June 30, 2008

Technical Question...

I am noticing that the header on my blog looks different on my work computer than on my home laptop (where I created it). So, I'm not sure what the deal is, but need to figure this out. So since you are the people actually SEEING my blog, could you please comment back and let me know if my header (Reynolds Family...blah...blah...blah) looks distorted. If it is just my work computer I won't sweat it, but if it goes beyond that, I need to take a class in HTML (which I still don't fully comprehend) and get it fixed. Here's what it SHOULD look like:




Thanks for you help - please let me know what you see!

7 comments:

Katie said...

When I look at it your left margin is fine but your right side goes out of the box, basically it's not centered. It may just be that your font is too big. Try going to "Layout" then "Fonts and Colors" then "Blog Title Font." You can then click larger or smaller for your font size. I don't know if this will help but it's worth a try. Good luck, your header still looks adorable!

Rachel said...

Nope, that won't help cause this is a custom header, so it's done in another program and then imported to blogger. AHHHH!!! I was afread of that.
Thanks!!!

Shelly said...

Distorted on IE and Firefox, right side goes out of the box. Still looks cute...

Rachel said...

Ahhhh - so frustrating! OK, I resized it - did it help???

Katie said...

It worked! It doesn't run out of the box anymore, it just looks slightly right justified. I probably wouldn't have even noticed that though if I hadn't have been looking. Rachel: 1 Computer:0 Congrats!

Kellie said...

It looks perfect to me!

Rachel said...

YEAH!!! Thanks everyone for your help - don't you hate quirky computer issues! :)