Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday FIVE (almost!)

Dang, I missed it by 12 minutes - better late than never...


1. M&Ms Dark Chocolate candies. Very rich, so I can't eat very many, but totally fills the chocolate craving. Fewer eaten = fewer calories!

2. Clean sheets. I love the clean crispness of just washed cotton sheets. They smell so clean and seem colder than usual. I always sleep so well when I have fresh sheets on the bed.

3. A mini vacation. I had a work training in Denver this week, just 2 nights away, but it was nice to get away and be by myself for 48+ hours. I actually slept through the night twice in a row - bliss! I was ready to come home today though and my kids were glad to have be back - it's nice to be missed!

4. Old-fashioned tin advertising signs. I collect these for my kitchen and they make me happy. I love the variety I have accumulated and hunting for a new unique one is a lot of fun!

5. Our new mouse. Not the furry rodent kind, the new one for our computer. Why we put up with that old tempermental one for SO long, I have no idea. This one is quick and precise. I just really like it right NOW.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Are you reading my mind? lol-just washed my sheets! Just went to the drive in and saw old fashioned commercials... miss Denver (and all the in-laws there) and I love my mouse too.

Close enough to Friday!

Kellie said...

Oh I loooove clean sheets too :)