Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Weekend Pictures

Our weekend was pretty low key. The kids and I traveled to Vernal with my in-laws and BIL & SIL to attend a nieces baptism (Scott had to work). It was a LONG drive, but glad we were there for Hunter. I didn't get many pictures - my camera is not the best (Kellie, send me copies of yours if you get a second!) But, here are some shots of the rest of our weekend...


Hallie & Audrey all dressed up for the baptism.


Pulling Audrey down the stairs in laundrey basket. Hmmm... is that really a GOOD idea???



Kesley in her standard spot - at the computer with her ipod. I just had to show that she really IS a part of our family and this picture is why we have hardly any pictures of her.



Audrey is DONE being in the laundry basket!



I don't know. They wanted capes, but then it became more like a nativity reenactment.


Outside playing with Dallin's remote control jeep. Notice Hallie's nightgown and snowboots ensemble.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

haha, i love these pictures. especially hallie's snowboot ensemble. and i'll send those pictures now...but i'll probably have to send multiple emails because it will never send if I put them all on one email!

Rachel said...

Thank you Kellie!!!!!

Tasha said...

lol! don't you just love it when they dress themselves!:) cute pics of the kids. those dresses are darling, where did you get them?

Rachel said...

Tasha,
They are from Gymboree. I am so addicted to that store!!!