Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dentist visit

Today was Hallie's first visit to the dentist. It didn't go quite as planned, but was exactly what I expected. I went first and she watched as I got my teeth cleaned. The whole time she kept saying, "I don't like the dentist", "I don't want to be here", "C'mon mom, let's go home." Seeing me go first did NOT calm her nerves and she refused to get in the chair when it was her turn. After some big crocodile tears from Hallie and major coaxing from me, she finally let Dr Kim look at her teeth (clenched) and he counted them. So glad I paid a co-pay to find out she has 20 teeth. Oh, well - I have 6 months to prepare her and practice for our next visit.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

hahaha! i'm sorry, you probably don't think that was a very funny experience, but I can just picture it so perfectly. haha. Dang, had I known you guys were at the dentist I would have popped in!