Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. Strawberries. I bought a huge container of fresh strawberries from Costco yesterday. They are beautiful! Last night Hallie and I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I had a very happy family.


2. I am addicted to ebay. I love to sell things, I love to buy things, I love to watch things, I love to hunt for things, I love ebay. It's a sickness - and I don't care if I am ever cured.


3. I love to look at homes for sale. Even though we have been in our home only 1 year, I love to see what's out there and I love to look at photos of other people's homes (inside) and get ideas for my own house. I have copied several things I have found on real estate listings for decorating my own house.
4. This is my favorite lipstick. It is Cover Girl Lipslicks in Precious. Yes, it's purple. I don't look good in reds, I wish I could wear them, but I look silly - like I got into my mom's make-up drawer and didn't know what I was doing. I have one of these in every purse and diaper bag - plus one at work. I love them.
5. Someday I am going to Scotland. Scott promised he would take me. Last week I saw a special on the Travel Channel about Scotland and it is my trip of choice right now. BTW, any of you familiar with Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel? She travels all over the world and shows the best places to visit, stay, eat, tour, etc... I want her job.


1 comment:

Kellie said...

I have bought that exact lipstick before and I loved it! I'm discovering that we like a lot of the same things: chocolate covered strawberries, looking at homes for sale, and I would also love to go to Scotland someday. If you ever decide to go, we can watch your kids! (unless you're taking them of course)