Thursday, May 29, 2008

A-Z Now You Know Me

I've been tagged by Tasha - thanks! :)

A: attached or single? attached to Scott for 13 years (but I've known him for 20 years)
B: best friend? Holli Jones
C: cake or pie?
chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!!!
D: day of choice? Saturday
E: essential item? rings - I feel naked without them
F: favorite color? turquoise or barn red
G: gummy bears or worms? bears - the mini ones
H: Hometown? Bountiful, UT (but I was born in Dallas, TX)
I: favorite indulgence? cake batter ice cream with brownie chunks from Cold Stone
J: January or July? July - LOVE summer months
K: Kids? yes: 4 - Kesley, Dallin, Hallie & Audrey
L: Life isn't complete without?
family
M: marriage date? August 25, 1995
N: number of brothers and sisters? one brother, no sisters
O: oranges or apples? oranges - I love the little clementines
P: Phobias? really deep water; heights (I cried on my roof once hanging Christmas lights)
Q: Quote?
I love Ellen DeGeneres - she is hilarious. One of my favs from her... “Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.”
R: reasons to smile? sleeping kids, finding money in my pocket, paid holidays, naps
S: season of choice? fall - love the colors
T: tag 3 people? Tonya, Kellie & Lisa
U: unknown fact about me?
Actually this is pretty known, but I hate feet. The only ones I can tolerate are my own of course and my little kids. After about age 4 or 5, they are not cute anymore. And old people feet scare me.
V: vegetable? Sweet potatoes/Yams
W: worst habit? picking my nails & cuticles
X: x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound - seeing my sweet little babies are such great memories!
Y: your favorite food? I love shrimp - battered, grilled, sauteed, chilled - I don't care, it's ALL good!
Z: zodiac sign?
Leo

No comments: