Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In

(SIGH) I am back to my original weight from 2 weeks ago. I think there are 2 reasons for this: 1. I just went off the medication that was causing me major bloating and thus weight gain and 2. this past week was PMS from hell. I hate that I have NO willpower during this time and I crave the worst foods.

But, I am doing really well so far this week. I am back on weight watchers and doing great with that AND I am exercising every day. I love that we live right by our community park with an awesome walking path. I've been power walking at least 2 miles everyday. Next week I am adding some abdominal work and weights to my exercise regimen.

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

So for this week: No weight loss to report, except for the loss of the .4 I gained last week. Next week is MY week - I can FEEL it!

This weeks TIP:
Keep a food diary of what you are eating and HOW MUCH you are eating (serving size). It is amazing to me how much I can eat and not even realize what I've just done. This forces me to evaluate each day where I am at and what I need to change. This is why I love weight watchers - I write everything down to keep track of my points - I can easily see what I am doing right and where I have gone wrong. Try it!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

You can do it! I like the idea of keeping a diary of what I eat every day. If I have to write it down...maybe i'll quit eating crap. Probably not, but I'll try it.

Jennie said...

Hopefully the new medication was the problem! You look so great though, just know that I always think you look so cute!

Annemarie said...

OK, you are awesome. I love these tips. I'm down 3.6 this week !! YAY!!! I'm trying lots of new light recipes, hopefully they'll deliver!

Rachel said...

Annemarie - You rock! I am inspired now, so look out next week!