Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged

My SIL Kellie is unemployed & bored to tears (if anyone knows of any jobs for a newly graduated social worker - let her know!) So I'm completing this tag for her!

The rules: List 6 of your favorite things; then tag other people.
6 of my favorites:
  1. Laughing. I love to laugh so hard I cry. There is nothing quite like uncontrollable laughter. The kind where you almost pee your pants (TMI?).
  2. Newborn babies - especially my own. I love their soft snuggly little heads and their scrunchy little bodies all wrapped up tight like a blanket burrito. Mmmmm... I can smell that sweet scent right now.
  3. Alone time with a good book. This seldom happens with 4 kids, but every once in a while Scott can be conned into taking them and I get a hot bath in my garden tub with a sweet book. Ah, I love that!
  4. My computer. I am hopelessly addicted to surfing the web. I love all of the information at my fingertips. It is such a fabulous learning tool and the fact that I constantly know what is going on in the world is amazing. I love staying connected to friends and family.
  5. Traveling. We traveled a lot growing up and I wish I still had the means to do some fun vacations. We are taking the kids to Disneyland this fall, so I am really looking forward to that. Someday I really want to see more of the world - there is SO MUCH out there.
  6. Magazines - Scott always buys my the entertainment news magazines for my stocking at Christmas. I'm a sucker for knowing what's going on with celebrities. No matter how lame, I just must know. I also like my Papercrafts magazine. I get lots of inspiration from it.

OK, anyone who reads this, you are officially tagged.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

hahaha, i love it. thanks for the plug, i need all the help i can get!