Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family Room Complete - FINALLY!

Just a few shots of my family room. It only took me 6 months to get all the ugly wallpaper off from the previous homeowner and paint it. This was BY FAR the biggest project I needed to do in our new home - and I am thrilled to be moving on to some other less stressful projects/ideas. I feel like I can finally move on with my life - and I have a beautiful room to enjoy!



BTW, as you look at these pictures, imagine dark hideous wallpaper on ALL of the walls. It was so ugly, I couldn't even bring myself to take "before" photos.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

you really should have taken before pictures. But I love it. It looks so much nicer and cleaner, well maybe that's because I am used to seeing the tv pulled out into the middle of the room and cords everywhere. It looks great nice job! oh and there is no way i would let scott put the john wayne pic in there!

Rachel said...

John Wayne is hiding in my downstairs closet. He may never be seen again!

Tonya Joy said...

It looks so great! Don't you love making changes to a home - and making it YOUR'S?

I have rolls of the vinyl to make wall lettering, but I have been so stumped - I can't find the right thing to say!

Tonya

Kellie said...

Good job! It looks sooo nice!