Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Just want to give a big shout out to my mom and mother-in-law. I love them both and I am so thankful for the good examples they are to me. (BTW, my mom and I have had a heart-to-heart about the issues from earlier this week - don't know if it will help, but at least we are not upset anymore).

This picture was taken summer of 2005 about 6 months before my dad died...


I am aslo so thankful to BE a mom to four great kids. They all came into my life in such unique ways and some were really hard to wait for and get here. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me this oppprtunity. Sometimes it is a very thankless job, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

This is one of my most favorite pictures of all my kids together. Audrey is only 1 month old, Hallie is almost 2, Dallin is 6 and Kesley is 13.

3 comments:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tonya Joy said...

You knew I grew up in Scott's ward, right? My parents said they recently saw his dad while touring the Welfare facilities in preparation for their mission. I was young when we moved away from Bountiful, but I remember his mom being such a sweet lady!

Tonya

Rachel said...

I had forgotten you lived there! Where are your parents going on their mission? And yes, his mom is the sweetest ever!