Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Made for Audrey

My sweet little Audrey LOVES the tags on her blankets. I know, most babies do. So today I was cleaning out my craft room and noticed I have A LOT of scrap fabric and lots of ribbon - hmmmm..... what to do? I made her a taggie blanket. Well, not really a blanket - it's only one square foot. The side showing is flannel and the backside is pink satin. So easy to make - I wish I would have made her one long ago! She LOVES it! In fact she cried when I took it from her to show to Kesley. Love it when I can make something great from things I have on hand - NO money spent! AND Audrey is 18 months old TODAY, so happy day to her!!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

that is so cute! Brynlee would love that cause she loves tags!! :) its always fun to things that dont cost money!!

Kellie said...

super cute! that's so funny that she loves tags!