Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. Walking with my ipod. Technology is an amazing thing. Remember when we used to make tapes of our favorite songs - we'd wait by the radio, hoping that ONE song would come on. I can remember getting so mad when the DJ would start talking before the song was over - didn't he know I was recording??? Now my ipod can hold whatever song I can think of and is catagorized according to my mood. We've come a long way.


2. Kids out of school. No more argueing over getting homework done, getting them to bed on-time, making sure they have money in their lunch accounts, fretting over grades, dragging them out of bed, missing the bus, driving them to school in my pajamas (with 2 sleepy little girls in tow). Need I say more?

3. Planting summer flowers. I get weak in the knees when I go to the nursery. I love selecting plants and thinking about where I will put them I love planting them and watching them take hold and hopefully grow big. The one drawback: weeding - hate that.


4. Laughing Cow Cheese. Not only is it low calorie - but it is so good! I love speading it on either pretzel chips or low fat triscuits. Pair it with some fruit and it's a healthy diet-friendly snack!!!


5. P.S. I Love You. Loved it - I am buying this movie. Hilary Swank isn't my favorite actress, but she is really good in this one and her co-stars are wonderful. It's funny, it's sad, it's romantic. And yes, it's a chick-flick, but Scott loved it too.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the new look of your blog!! AND...I also loved P.S. I love you. It was sooo good. Maybe I'll go rent that this weekend while Nick is out of town...

Jennie said...

ps. i loved it too! and i agree hillary swank isn't my favorite either. But I love the two irish guys!

Annemarie said...

Laughing Cow is the BEST! Haven't seen the movie, but I'm going to now!