Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday FIVE

  1. Home Improvement Projects. From landscaping & gardening to painting and redecorating - I love working on our home. I love looking for new ideas and inspirations and I love the satisfaction of the finished product. Today I am repainting & redecorating our basement bathroom - so excited!
  2. Pajamas are the best. I love days where I never have to change out of them or if I do, it's just to another pair. They are just so comfortable and cozy. I love buying pajama pants and I love just hanging out in them. Anyone ever stumped as to what to buy me for a present? This would be a good idea!
  3. Drink Mix Singles - I like the Great Value brand from Walmart - much cheaper than Crystal Light, but just as good. I am trying to drink more water, but sometimes can only take so much. Shaking these little sweethearts into my water bottle is the variety I need to keep chugging, plus the sweetness helps curb my craving for something I shouldn't be eating. My favorite flavors are cherry limeade and raspberry (but use a straw, they turn your lips red!!!)
  4. I love getting the mail. I get SO disappointed if the mailbox is empty. Now don't get me wrong, I despise bills and credit card offers. But I love getting just about everything else. Even the ads and valuepages are fun to look through. Ever want to make my day? Mail me a note!
  5. Our dog - well, our old dog. After my dad died and my mom was so lonely, we gave Browning to her for company (I was struggling to give him enough attention along with 4 kids anyway). It has worked out really well - she has a little companion and we still see him. This week he's been staying with us because she is out of town. I love that he cleans up any crumbs my kids drop - OK, he eats whole sandwiches that they drop, but it's great clean-up. I just hate the "surprises" he leaves on the lawn - yeah, don't miss that at all!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Can't wait to see your basement bathroom! We should have a painting party...I'm going to be painting our dresser very soon!

Jennie said...

ah what a lovely picture of browning