Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Addiction

With 2 little girls (one with long hair and one with the hopes of growing hair sometime soon), I am hopelessly addicted to hair things: bows, clips, barrettes, pony-o's, korkers, headbands, etc...

You name it, I probably have it and in at least half a dozen colors. I can match ANY outfit and ANY occasion.

Here is out current inventory of lovely little girl hair items (NOT including any of Audrey's hairbands, or the little tiny clippies & tiny rubber bands)...

So I probably have enough, right??? Here is what I got in the mail today...


I can't tell you how excited I got opening it. Imagining all the outfits they would go with - AND they are non-slippy, which means they will even stay put in little Audrey's wispy hair. :) If anyone is interested, I ordered them from a seller on eBay - she custom makes them and has TONS of colors to choose from. 10 sets (20 bows) cost me about $20 with shipping. SUPER great deal! Here is a link to her Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Monster-Bows

What's your addiction, I mean collection???

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is quite the collection. I also have way too many clips, mostly in the form of flowers. If you are interested, my friend makes and sells them. http://www.babycoquette.blogspot.com/ They are super cute. My daughter wears them every day and I constantly get comments on them.
BTW, I love the blog template, I had forgotten you said we had the same one!
-Katie
(from 2ofus4now)

Rachel said...

Thanks Katie! I checked out her blog and they are soooo cute. I think I am going to have to order some cute flowers clips. Thanks for the tip! :)

Kellie said...

Very cute!

Annemarie said...

I have bow envy.

My addiction...shoes for my little girl and soon to be...bows!