Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. These new little snacks are wonderful: Pringles Stix. They come in vanilla, pizza or wheat. And best part - they are only 100 calories. They are crunchy and flavorful. Funny thing is - I love them, but my kids don't care for them. At least I don't have to worry about them trying to steal my "diet" food!

2. I have so much fun watching Dallin's baseball games. He is finally really getting it this year and he hardly ever strikes out. In fact this week he hit a home run. I was so proud! I love sitting at the park watching the games. The atmosphere is just fun!!!

3. I love daisies. They are so cheerful, you can't help but smile at them. I love all sorts of colors of them, but something about the white shasta daises with their sunny centers just makes me happy. I have transplanted some from my mom's yard to my own and I hope I picked a good spot and they will bloom this summer.

4. Maybe it's the scrapbooker in me, but I love stickers. I love to make cards with them, scrapbook with them, stick them on notes and letters, they are just fun and they come in SO MANY styles. I have hundreds of them just waiting for the perfect project or occasion. My favorite site to order them or just browse: stickersgalore.com (where else?)

5. Love going out to lunch. Weather it's picking a new place or visiting an old favorite. It's so much fun to go out. And it's especially nice to go with good friends. I work with some great people and I love to go out with them. My favorite places to go to lunch right now?

  • Thai Siam or Sawadee (I LOVE Thai food)
  • Paradise Bakery
  • Little World (Chinese)
  • Orbitz Cafe
  • Caputos

Can you tell it's getting close to lunchtime????

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey let us know next time Dallin has a game. I'd love to come watch!

Jennie said...

ooh those pringles stix look yummy! i am definitely going to try out those! and I lOVE going out to luch too. i think i like it more than going out to dinner, i really don't know why i just do

Annemarie said...

I love watching my boys baseball games. I look forward to them all day. You're right, there is just something about the atmosphere at the park that is so much fun!